Write an article for the next ICI newsletter to win a Kindle Fire. We are looking for articles which relate to investments.
Here are some ideas to help trigger your memory:
- A Success Story – have you invested and received a bigger return than you expected?
- Ideas – do you have a good investment idea that you want to share with others?
- Bad Experiences – have you suffered through an investment that you want to share with others? Did you experience a bad Financial Adviser (please do not include names of companies and people), what did you look for and how did you know there was something wrong with their advice?
- Funny Stories – A story that will tickle other readers, were you in search of financial advice at the time?
- SIPPS, QROPS, Frozen Pensions – perhaps your pension wasn’t earning for you or was losing money, how did you go about changing this?
The winning story will be featured in the next edition of our newsletter and the writer will receive a brand new Kindle Fire. Any other stories we feature next month or for following months will also receive a gift.
What we will need from you:
- 1. Your story should between 100 and 250 words. Anything longer may look daunting for investors to read
- 2. The story needs to relate to investments
- 2. Your name does not have to be added below, please advise on your submission
- 3. Please submit your story by emailing email@example.com
- 4. All submissions to be sent by Thursday 28th February 2013.
Win a Kindle Fire