Invest in a Property Bond and receive an 8% yield per annum
ICI are delighted to announce a new investment opportunity with a UK PLC Property Management Company created to purchase distressed assets in key markets in the US and Europe. They specialise in developing those assets into long term profitable property investments.
The PLC Property Company is targeting assets with available discounts of up to 70% off the market value purchased through main street banks and then they rent them out to produce positive cash flow with a view to selling the assets during the term or at the end of the investment. These assets will be a mixture of residential, commercial, office and hospitality assets.
- This is a 7 year asset backed corporate property bond
- 8% yield per annum paid quarterly
- Annual variable coupon 20% of the company’s net profit shared pro rata
- Investments start from as little as £5,000
- Clearly defined exit strategy after 7 years, with early exit option
- The PLC Company uses the services of a UK Escrow/Registrar agent who are used for the collection of funds on behalf of the bond placement
To learn more about investing in bonds please contact us by using the box to the right hand side of this page.Distressed Property Bonds